Wings of Fire RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying site based off of the Wings of Fire series by Tui T. Sutherland. Dive into the world of Pyrrhia and sail through the skies with your fellow dragons.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Resurrection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
catoptrophobic cat
Admin
Admin
catoptrophobic cat

Forum Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Forum Resurrection   Forum Resurrection I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 12:45 pm

A few months ago, I created this forum, and a month or so later, people stopped posting. I left this forum around that time and I don't think I will be coming back. Storm contacted me a few days about bringing the forum back and promoting other members to admin. I love this site, and I would love to see it grow even better. So I have promoted Queen Clam and Storm to admin. I may or may not be back. Thanks to everyone who helped out with this site.
Back to top Go down
https://wingsoffirerpg.rpg-board.net
Storm
Admin
Admin
Storm

Forum Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Resurrection   Forum Resurrection I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:39 pm

Wow. I certainly wasn't expected to be promoted as I've only been here a couple weeks.

I'm very sorry to hear you experience here was short lived. And I'm very sorry you won't be around to watch it regrow but I understand life moves on. Unfortunately, cruelly, the roleplay community can be quite fickle. I've seen forums flare up and burn out in the same month. But the forum you created here is beautiful and I have believe there is enough interest in the Wings of Fire Fandom to fuel a long-term Roleplay community. I'll work with Queen Clam to come up with a plan of attack for bringing life back to this forum!
Back to top Go down

Forum Resurrection
Page 1 of 1