Wings of Fire RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying site based off of the Wings of Fire series by Tui T. Sutherland. Dive into the world of Pyrrhia and sail through the skies with your fellow dragons.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commander Mongol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owl
Egg
Egg
Owl

Commander Mongol Empty
PostSubject: Commander Mongol   Commander Mongol I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:07 pm

Username: Owl

Name: Mongol

Sexuality: Straight

Tribe of Origin:  NightWing

Current Tribe:  NightWing

Personality: Mongol is very efficient. He is often described as "barbaric" but although he is ruthless, he is very smart.

Appearance: Big and strong, Mongol is rarely looked down upon. He has dark grey scales and red eyes. He rarely has a smile on his face.

Physical Attributes: Big, muscular.

Accessories/Clothing: Helmet.

History: Once a successful outlaw, Mongol began interested in politics. He quickly climbed up to the top and became commander.

Other: I am lazy so yeah... xD
Back to top Go down
ValorNightwing
Hatchling
Hatchling
ValorNightwing

Commander Mongol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commander Mongol   Commander Mongol I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:43 pm

i'm not a moderator but i think this should be put in the "rule a kingdom" thread since commander of military is a pretty high rank... and as far as i know "mongol" is an ethnic slur towards mongolian people. :/ but that's up to the mods to decide on, i suppose.
Back to top Go down

Commander Mongol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of Fire RPG :: Community :: Roleplay Resources :: Character Biographies-
Jump to: