Wings of Fire RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying site based off of the Wings of Fire series by Tui T. Sutherland. Dive into the world of Pyrrhia and sail through the skies with your fellow dragons.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia Empty
PostSubject: At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia   At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 2:15 pm

Crevasse traced her claws against a decent sized tree. Her optics narrowed as she observed the scores she had created. So far, nothing. The dragon attempted the same movement, this time in disgust. Was the tree not going to obey her commands? She glared at the motionless flora, suddenly feeling something warm ooze over her talons. She smirked, retracting her digits from within the bark. Maple gushed out from the 'wound' she had made. Crevasse wished it had been a dragon she had been drilling her claws into, but unfortunately, she hadn't seen any for about four days. She licked her lips just thinking of the pleasure she'd have on encountering another Tribe dragon. She relieved her thoughts and returned to her duty at hand. Delicately, she pushed a bowl-like structure underneath the oozing maple. Once filled, she frost-breathed the spot on the tree which had been slit open. At first, the minute shard she had exhaled on the tree glittered a faint white, when suddenly, it began to disperse outward, engulfing the bole in its icy terror. "Pity," Crevasse said innocently as she turned away. She grasped the maple-container a bit tighter as she made her away under the trees. Shadows flickered at every corner due to the sunlight filtering above. Ignoring the light, she lay out the bowl at the center of a clearing before shuffling a ways back to remain concealed. Crevasse had learned through experience that most large animals enjoyed drinking the luscious nectar. Of course, she was more then capable of hunting herself but, she enjoyed practicing her ambush skills. There she waited for something to come- attracted by the scent.
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia   At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 6:23 pm

Breeze, the old experienced tough SkyWing. He was prepared for war at any moment and a survivor too. He was a refugee from the SkyWing kingdom when Queen Scarlet was ruling. He went away to escape all the tortures of being in the arena. Oh how many dragons he killed. Soon in front of him was Crevasse. He knew her from the meeting the Outsiders had in the Outskirts. But only the sane dragons can go to those. The rest were evil and crazed by hunger. He was weary when he approached Crevasse for a strange sweet aroma came to him.
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia   At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 6:28 pm

Crevasse's optics narrowed when she instantly recognized Breeze's coloration.
"What are you doing here?" She demanded in an icy tone. Her blue tongue lashed out as she wondered what would the others do if an outcast had strangely disappeared..
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia   At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 6:37 pm

"Just chilling. And hey, what do you got there?" Breeze flicked his tongue at the smell coming from Crevasse. She was tense ready to fight. She was thinking. Breeze sat down. "And anyway, I can go wherever I want to go because these are the outskirts and there is no law. Adding onto that, I am more experienced than you and you only been here for what? Oh it doesn't matter. Anyway, your Freezing Death Breath can't hurt me you know. Just try it." Breeze laughed within himself.

Being inside the Outskirts was boring. Interrogating a puny IceWing dragonet was no big deal. He smiled and stayed calm trying to look like he was home.
Back to top Go down
catoptrophobic cat
Admin
Admin
catoptrophobic cat

PostSubject: Re: At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia   At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 8:41 pm

Arum was crashing blindly through the forest while the IceWing was making her first marks on the tree. Everything he had learned was gone, dispelled from his mind the moment he had set fire to the island. Bright colors flashed rapidly across his scales.
When he heard the sound of scratching claws, he stopped, the colors on his scales fading to a soft green with a faint turquoise tint. Had they heard him? Would they attack him?
Arum forced himself to calm down, forced his scales to turn dark turquoise with pale yellow markings. He tugged on his torn fins nervously, the ones he now knew were fake. Maybe they could help him...
Finally making up his mind, he bounded forward to find himself face to face with... two dragons? Both pretty angry-looking... Arum took a pace back. "Uh... h-hi..."
Back to top Go down
https://wingsoffirerpg.rpg-board.net
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia   At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:15 am

"There are other methods of killing," she stated icily, her tail beginning to twitch. "And breeze is such a powerful name." Crevasse snorted and padded past him, giving the SkyWing a venomous look before leaning down and grabbing her bowl she had set down. "And, it's nectar, feather-brain," she snapped. Her toothed necklace gave a shudder. "I would also think something all-powerful like you would know," She then added sarcastically. Suddenly, the IceWing snapped around toward the unknown dragon. 'Great... This SkyWing moron had me alert this thing... Wait... Is that a RainWing?!' Crevasse broke down, laughing hysterically. "Don't tell me a RainWing got lost in the forest! Did you loose sight of the walking banana, sweetie?" She continued maliciously chuckling, drawing her icy breath slowly to her maw.
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia   At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:18 pm

"Pttah, What is this?" Breeze chuckled when he saw the RainWing appear, "Oh and Hi to you too!" He tried to say in a mocking cheerful way.
Back to top Go down
catoptrophobic cat
Admin
Admin
catoptrophobic cat

PostSubject: Re: At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia   At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:55 pm

That word... RainWing, RainWing, RainWing... Arum took a step back, his eyes wide with shock. The blue faded from his scales, replaced yet again by a sickly green. "R-Rain..." Arum swallowed. "I'm... not... a RainWing..." Weakly, he pulled the blue and yellow back into his scales. "I'm a... a..." SeaWing, he insisted silently, but for some reason he couldn't bring himself to say it.
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia   At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 3:02 pm

"Let me guess," Crevasse said, feeling the chill of her frost breath rising higher in her throat. She wanted to make this moment last. Poor.. Poor Rainwing."You are not a dragon but a scavenger that looks like one?" The IceWing smirked, her toothed necklace once again giving a sparkle. "Well? Am I going to have a response, scavenger?"
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia   At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 3:23 pm

Breeze chuckled and kindness came to his voice, "Aww, poor guy. Probably hit his head on a rock." Breeze suddenly felt sympathy for this RainWing and remembered his old dragonets who were probably working for Queen Scarlet now.
Back to top Go down
catoptrophobic cat
Admin
Admin
catoptrophobic cat

PostSubject: Re: At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia   At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:03 pm

//Sorry, would have replied sooner if my phone hadn't been acting up.

"No!" Arum said forcefully. His eyes were like twin chips of ice. Then they melted, sending tears down his cheeks. His scales faded back to a sickly green. "No... no... I'm a... a SeaWing..." He swallowed. "Not a RainWing... or... a scavenger..."
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia   At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:05 pm

Breeze nodded again as sympathy for the poor RainWing washed over him. He should be helping this guy just like he did with his dragonets. "Do- do you want something to eat?" Breeze asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia   At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Outskirts of Pyrrhia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of Fire RPG :: Pyrrhia :: Outer Lands-
Jump to: