Wings of Fire RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying site based off of the Wings of Fire series by Tui T. Sutherland. Dive into the world of Pyrrhia and sail through the skies with your fellow dragons.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Store - buy special powers here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
catoptrophobic cat
Admin
Admin
catoptrophobic cat

The Official Store - buy special powers here! Empty
PostSubject: The Official Store - buy special powers here!   The Official Store - buy special powers here! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 12:40 am

Do you want an animus dragon? Have you ever wired what it would be like to read the minds of other characters? You've come to the right place! Use the gold you earn from making posts and befriending others to buy special powers and more for your dragon!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Animus - 120 gold
Give one dragon almost unlimited abilities. However, prolonged use will cause soul rot unless a solution is found (e.g. making the effects physical instead)

Full Moon Hatching - 40 gold
Gives the bearer the ability to read minds. Applies to NightWings only!

Two Full Moons Hatching - 55 gold
Gives the bearer the ability to read minds AND can have ONE prophecy. Applies to NightWings only!

All Full Moons Hatching - 200 gold
Nothing is known about this power.

Hybrid Dragon - 30 gold
Create a hybrid dragon character from two tribes of your choice. They can have one breath power (ice, fire, or venom) inherited from one of their parents and one power or special ability. For example, a MudWing-IceWing hybrid with super strength and ice breath.

Extra Hybrid Power - 20 gold
As stated above, normally a hybrid dragon is allowed one power of the roleplayer's choice, but purchasing this item can give a hybrid dragon an extra ability. This can be bought multiple times for the same dragon. Ice breath, fire breath, and venom are not included.

Super Fire - 100 gold
Create a character born with too much fire - they can't touch anything flammable (including other dragons) unless they want it burned to a crisp. Applies to SkyWings only!

Last edited by catoptrophobic cat on Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wingsoffirerpg.rpg-board.net
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: The Official Store - buy special powers here!   The Official Store - buy special powers here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 5:33 pm

How do we get gold? :3
Back to top Go down
catoptrophobic cat
Admin
Admin
catoptrophobic cat

PostSubject: Re: The Official Store - buy special powers here!   The Official Store - buy special powers here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 6:39 pm

You can get gold by making posts, adding friends, and sending messages. You can see how much gold you have under your icon.
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: The Official Store - buy special powers here!   The Official Store - buy special powers here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 6:40 pm

Hmm I don't want any powers anyway :3

But I wanna be like Sherlock!
Back to top Go down
AdelieQueen
Hatchling
Hatchling
AdelieQueen

PostSubject: Re: The Official Store - buy special powers here!   The Official Store - buy special powers here! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 3:07 am

Do you mind if I ask how we spend gold?
Is there a way to send/delete gold from our accounts, or do we just subtract it from the total and keep track ourselves?
Back to top Go down
catoptrophobic cat
Admin
Admin
catoptrophobic cat

PostSubject: Re: The Official Store - buy special powers here!   The Official Store - buy special powers here! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 4:02 pm

I'm going to work on a better system, but for now all money will go to me. Or should I make a new account for that?
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: The Official Store - buy special powers here!   The Official Store - buy special powers here! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 4:47 pm

Well that sounds intriguing! So let us say you have gathered enough gold for a telepathic NightWing. Do you spend that gold on one character? Or can you do many? Hope my questions aren't a bother ^^!
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: The Official Store - buy special powers here!   The Official Store - buy special powers here! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:19 pm

Hmm, Maybe I will make a new character with a power. :3
Back to top Go down
AdelieQueen
Hatchling
Hatchling
AdelieQueen

PostSubject: Re: The Official Store - buy special powers here!   The Official Store - buy special powers here! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 7:55 pm

A new account would probably be a good idea so your mod account isn't spammed with purchases while you're trying to monitor the forums for questions or broken rules.
If the account name was something obvious like "SpecialPowers Shop" it could potentially stop a lot of confusion of where the gold is sent ("can we send it to any mod?")
It also means you could keep purchase messages longer, as they're less likely to be accidentally deleted alongside personal messages.

Issues could be remembering to log into the account frequently, not being able to transfer the gold while moderating on your main account, people assuming its a regular mod account and sending other types of requests to it, needing a new email, etc.
Back to top Go down
catoptrophobic cat
Admin
Admin
catoptrophobic cat

PostSubject: Re: The Official Store - buy special powers here!   The Official Store - buy special powers here! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 8:11 pm

@AdelieQueen True, though I think I could just make a signature for it explaining its purpose. As for the name, I was thinking simply "Bank".
@SimplyMisty You can only use each purchased item on a dragon once. If you buy it multiple times, you can use it on multiple dragons.
Back to top Go down
The Bank
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Store - buy special powers here!   The Official Store - buy special powers here! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 7:52 pm

The bank account is done, guys! Simply reply to this thread with what item you want and send the money here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Store - buy special powers here!   The Official Store - buy special powers here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Store - buy special powers here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of Fire RPG :: Community :: Roleplay Resources-
Jump to: