Wings of Fire RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying site based off of the Wings of Fire series by Tui T. Sutherland. Dive into the world of Pyrrhia and sail through the skies with your fellow dragons.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sculpting in the Sun

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 3:43 pm

"No," she muttered, glaring at the ground. "She just always hates me after..." Mirage broke off, shaking her head. "Never mind," the SandWing huffed.
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:35 pm

"Well, where're you going? We can go to the Snake Den even though it's dark. The snakes will be active and hunting since it's cooler. So it might be harder for you to carve one. OH! And speaking of carving can you teach me?" Desert stood up out of the sand grateful for a new friend. He shook the sand off in all directions.
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:40 pm

Mirage cocked her head, cheering up slightly by Desert's enthusiasm. "Sure!" She said, smiling faintly. The SandWing reached into her satchel and drew out a rock. "First lesson in carving, find a smooth surface to etch..." The dragon returned what she was holding into her bag. "I'm not just going to give you one," she added playfully. "You have to find one yourself to learn how to pinpoint the perfect object. C'mon, I'll show you! Then we can make it to your liar. Race you up!" With that, she leaped into the air once more ascending toward the clouds.
Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:44 pm

Chaosbringer flicked his ear and followed behind them. He made sure he was a bit slower.
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:12 pm

Desert out of joy flew up after Mirage.
Once by the snake den Desert followed Mirage's instructions very carefully.
Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:15 pm

Chaosbringer kept his distance. 'I cannot let them detect me...'
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:20 pm

Mirage was positive she could feel a presence close by. She shook it off. 'Probably a rattlesnake,' she thought, nodding to Desert. "Alright, so now that you have obtained your rock, what your going to do is..." She broke off, forgetting they needed another pointed utensil. It was a special type only she had known of and thank the three moons she kept a spare just in case her own were to break. She reached in her satchel, handing it to him.
"It's a Cactus thorn melted with steel," she explained, settling down. "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:20 pm

Chaosbringer hovered above them. 'What are they doing?'
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:18 pm

Desert nodded. "Cactus thorn melted in steel. Do you like burn it together with your fire or something?" Desert asked. He did seem to feel a presence nearby and remembered the NightWing. Oh great! What does he want again? He didn't want to tell Mirage that he was here just incase...
Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:21 pm

Chaosbringer looked down on them. 'Heh, he sensed me...'
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:25 pm

Desert heard the NightWing on top of him and he scowled. "ARG!" He put his head up and blew flame into his direction. "STUPID NIGHTWING!" He yelled above his head.
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Mirage noted Desert was becoming slightly distracted. Instead of inquiring why, she said, "yeah, it's really difficult; if you don't get it right the first time, you have to start all over. Heh... I had to do mine at least forty times until I got it right." She took out a slab of granite from her satchel and extended her claws. "Do a spiral-" she commanded, showing him slowly before she was suddenly cut off by his roar.
"...?!"
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:28 pm

"Oh um…" Desert looked to the confused Mirage, "He he, Sorry. It's that darn NightWing again. Anyway do you do it this way?" Desert tried making a spiral but it ended up in a strange shape instead.
Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:30 pm

Chaosbringer hissed and flew off. He returned shortly after and was higher up.
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:32 pm

Mirage peered at the mark he had created,wincing slightly. "It is a start," she said brightly. "Try again, on the opposite side of the stone. Hard strokes, yet ease your muscles." She gave a wary glance at the air where the NightWing circled.
Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:34 pm

Chaosbringer's yellow eyes peered down at them.
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:36 pm

Desert obeyed Mirage and relaxed. He thought about melting gold and the swirling and the dazzling beauty and peace of gold. He started to relax and made a swirl. "I'm doing it!" He said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:38 pm

Chaosbringer looked at them. 'What are they doing?'
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:40 pm

Mirage smiled delightedly. "Fantastic!" She told him assuringly. The young dragon was bubbling with excitement. Maybe she could teach him after all!
"Now, do another swirl, this time the opposite direction." She showed him an example using her stone.
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:43 pm

Desert pictured the swirling gold but this time in the opposite direction. He tried it again but then the voice above him interrupted him. "What are they doing?"
He looked up and scowled at the NightWing. "I TOLD YOU TO GO!" He cried.
He then looked back down at his ruined art. From a young age he was taught that NightWings are not to be trusted and that they should be enemies.

Remember Desert, NightWings are enemies. NEver trust them! He can hear his Uncle's voice as clear as day inside his ear.
Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:45 pm

Chaosbringer laughed and glided down. "I'm not leaving. I've grown onto this little gal." he was gesturing to Mirage.
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:47 pm

Jealousy crept into Desert. What was this NightWing saying? He glared at him and said, "She has a family you know. And two brothers. Plus you're a NightWing. Her family won't like her to be with a NightWing." Desert raised his tail. What was happening to him? Why was he being so defensive. "And anyway, why are you here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:49 pm

"I don't care." Chaosbringer smirked. "I was wandering around. I never belonged in a NightWing home. I'm a loner."
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:50 pm

Mirage glanced at both of them before growling at Chaos. "You again!" She hissed, getting into a threatening stance.
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:52 pm

Desert sighed. Yes yes! You again! He screamed in his head. He remembered what Chaos said as being a loner. Was he just trying to have friends? Desert wanted friends and still be a loner. He felt a little pity for the dragon and it went away in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sculpting in the Sun
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of Fire RPG :: Pyrrhia :: Kingdom of Sand-
Jump to: