Wings of Fire RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying site based off of the Wings of Fire series by Tui T. Sutherland. Dive into the world of Pyrrhia and sail through the skies with your fellow dragons.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sculpting in the Sun

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:35 pm

"Well, you killed them too. I guess we both are fugitives." Desert flinched. He made Mirage a fugitive. They will both suffer the conciseness when his mother figures out. "I have a lair by here. It's actually right by the snake den too. We could probably go to the lair drop these off and go to the snake den. Um… do you have a home?"
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:52 pm

She hesitated for a thoughtful moment, considering what he had said. "Well... If you put it that way..." She started. "I mean... If nobody finds out..." There came another pause as she thrust the carcass into the hole. "I doubt..." Mirage shook herself, blinking in dismay. "We can just blame it on the SkyWings," she suggested instead, grasping the next guard in a similar fashion she had done to the other one. She took this chance to remain quiet, thoughtfully considering their resources. Mirage unhinged her jaw from the SandWing's tail and she pointed a wing toward the horizon. "I live in the Scorpion's Den," she told him and once again hesitated as he offered to take her to his home. "Possibly. I don't enjoy bringing worry to my brothers... My sister, however..." She trailed off, shoving the carcass on top of the other guard in a disgusted manner- nearly as if the subject of her sister angered her.

Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:47 pm

Chaoscontroller walked around and stared at his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 7:17 pm

"Well sure we can just blame it on the SkyWings!" Why didn't Desert think of that? He was making life too intense. "Oh and- Look a NightWing! Do you think he saw what we were doing?"
Desert pointed to the NightWing strolling around. If the NightWing did see what was happening the two will be in big trouble.
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:37 pm

Mirage stiffended at the term 'NightWing.' She whirled around, her optics slitting in surprise.
"What's it doing here?" She hissed, somewhat calmly, somewhat disgusted. The SandWing attempted to keep her voice in a near whisper, but if the NightWing had seen what they had done, it'll already know they were there.
She tensed her shoulders, readying her tail.
"Let us find out," she growled, referring to if it had seen.
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 6:20 pm

Desert followed Mirage, and when the NightWing was in site and examined the dragon all over. No gems or jewelry.
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 7:31 am

"It didn't see us, I doubt it," Mirage murmured softly. "Come on, aren't we going to drop off the jewelry you collected?" She angled her tail at the gems he had taken from the carcasses.
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 2:16 pm

"Oh um yeah!" Desert forgot about that. He lifted into the air in the direction of his lair. Once the lair was in sight he landed on the sand in a clumsy thump. The cave was small and you had to squeeze through to get it.
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 2:24 pm

Mirage had followed, checking over her back every few moments. She just knew one of her brothers would appear at any moment...
She landed beside Desert, following hesitantly inside his liar. What if he did actually decide to attack her? The SandWing shook herself, slightly dismayed at the thought of having to fight at the moment. Mirage glanced at the entrance, spotting no familiar outlines of her two older siblings.
"Hey... Um..." She started, looking around dully. "I really will be needing to be going soon..." She sighed, flicking her ear. "Would you like to meet up somewhere tomorrow?" She added in a brighter note. "Maybe I can teach you how to carve or better yet, don't kill other dragon's animals!" Mirage gave him a playful yet teasing look.
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 2:26 pm

"Sure!" Desert said trying to sound happy in his voice. Mirage was the kindest dragon to him… even though she was a stranger and only met today. He didn't care if Mirage went. But he can just follow her to her house and probably have a peek at her family. To make sure he wasn't going to follow her any time soon he went into his cave and dropped off his jewels and gems.
Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:06 pm

Chaosbringer had been flying for about two days, the ocean of sand below rolling out toward the distance. Augh... Wheres water when you need some? He dropped to the ground, shaking out his scales when suddenly something caught his eye. Two dragons were dragging lumps into holes. ...wait a minute... Were those dragons!? He stumbled backward in surprise, hoping they hadnt spotted him.

Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:21 pm

"See you around then!" She called to Desert, ambling toward the entrance. The SandWing noticed the sun setting. She cocked her head, pondering the day she had had. First, she was carving-a normal activity that played through. Then... She met a prince, killed two dragons- she cut herself off, escalating into the air. The two guards reminded her of that NightWing. Quickly, she scanned the sand below, searching for the spot they had deposited the dragons. She stared hard before spotting a black figure. Mirage stiffened, descending at a quick velocity. It was the NightWing from before! She tensed her tail, walking forward like a snake. "Hey you!" She literally had to force the words to come from her maw. "What are you doing?" Mirage raised her tail, aiming her barbed tip directly at its chest if it were to consider attacking.
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:24 pm

Desert poked his head out of his den. A NIGHTWING! He knew something was fishy with its being here. He growled under his throat. He will not take his treasure. He forgot about following Mirage to her home and flew up to the NightWing, "GET OUT OF HERE! OR I WILL BITE YOUR TAIL OFF!"
Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:27 pm

Chaosbringer looked at them. He stood his ground, but his tail twitched. "I'm not doing anything."
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:29 pm

Desert growled and took out his barbed tail. "ARE YOU SURE YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHIN?" He growled at the NightWing. ignoring his comment.
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:29 pm

Mirage jerked her head, spotting Desert in surprise. So much for staying quiet... She flattened her ears, springing to join him. "Guess you were right," she murmured softly to him. "This NightWing IS trouble." She glared crossly at him, her tail twitching, preparing to strike. "So... Respond to my question," she said slowly. "Who are you? And what did you see? Or... You can always get your tail bitten off..." She nodded to Desert.
Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:37 pm

"My name's Chaosbringer, call me Chaos for short." he said. "Were you two burying food or something of that?" He knew it was a lie. Chaos also knew if he blurted it out later he'd be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:41 pm

Mirage growled, her optics sweeping over the NightWing in disgust. She could never trust a NightWing... Ever since that incident... The SandWing jerked her tail warningly, as if threatening to plunge it into the dragon's body. "How can we be so sure?" She snapped. "And Chaosbringer..." She hissed as the name passed her tongue. "I have heard... NightWings give their hatchlings names by what they do. You must bring chaos. How?"
Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:42 pm

"I was merely a troublemaker as a little one." Chaosbringer sighed. "I've bettered myself. I'm very trustworthy."
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:49 pm

The SandWing glared at him, her obsidian-black eyes appearing eerie as the sun began dispersing from sight. "Trustworthy?" She snorted. "There's never been a NightWing that is 'trustworthy.'" She nearly spat the remaining words. "Just go," Mirage snapped, nearing her tail a few inches from his head. "Or I'll kill you."
Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:53 pm

Chaosbringer's tail flicked. "Okay. I'm going, but I do know what you really did."
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:56 pm

Mirage halted, turning back to stare at him. "We did nothing," she said rather quietly, yet calmly. The female dragon twitched her ear. "Nothing," she repeated, as if saying the word assured her.
Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 4:00 pm

"No, no, I saw you bury the dragons." Chaosbringer smirked.
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 4:17 pm

Mirage stared at him, looking at her options. "Maybe you can join them?" She suggested with her own smirk, her wings beating. "...And for the record, we found them dead. Desert here..." She pointed to the male dragon beside her. "Didn't want to attract Dragonvipers. However, I wouldn't mind killing a NightWing..." Mirage glanced convincingly at Chaosbringer. She wondered why she was holding up; why not kill it already?
Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 4:18 pm

"I don't care." Chaosbringer smirked. "I know what you did."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sculpting in the Sun
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of Fire RPG :: Pyrrhia :: Kingdom of Sand-
Jump to: