Wings of Fire RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying site based off of the Wings of Fire series by Tui T. Sutherland. Dive into the world of Pyrrhia and sail through the skies with your fellow dragons.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sculpting in the Sun

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

Sculpting in the Sun - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:53 pm

"Don't worry, doll." Chaosbringer sighed. "I'm not gonna interfere with your little arts."
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:58 pm

"Don't call me doll!" She hissed venomously, her tail twitching. "And it't carving, for the record."
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:00 pm

Desert stood up and faced Chaos, "Okay, if you want to stay you better shut that snake like mouth of yours and let us work."
Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 1:30 pm

"I don't know about shutting up, but I can watch." Chaosbringer's yellow eyes flashed. "Mirage, I do believe, sorry for the nicknames." He twitched his ear. "I don't wish to be a burden, but to only travel with someone."
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 5:02 pm

Desert flinched. How this NightWing was so much alike to him. "Yeah Sure. Are you fine with that Mirage?"
Back to top Go down
SimplyMysty
Dragonet
Dragonet
SimplyMysty

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 5:27 pm

Mirage stiffened yet curtly nodded. "Very well... And apologizes accepted." The SandWing returned to gaze at Desert. "Shall we continue?"
Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 5:28 pm

Chaosbringer smiled. "Thank you." he smiled. "What exactly are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
QueenClam
Admin
Admin
QueenClam

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:34 pm

Desert ignored the NightWing and turned to Mirage, "Yes, let's continue please."
Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 9:48 am

Chaosbringer let his ears back. 'Or ignore me...'
Back to top Go down
FireFang
Hatchling
Hatchling
FireFang

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:14 am

Chaosbringer let his ears back. 'Or ignore me...' he thought. "What are you doing?" (UPDATED THIS)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting in the Sun   Sculpting in the Sun - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sculpting in the Sun
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of Fire RPG :: Pyrrhia :: Kingdom of Sand-
Jump to: